- Advanced working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now (Administrator and User functions)
- Familiarity with accounting reconciliations
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and willingness to learn new software/database programs
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
Provides administrative assistance to Director of Human Resources as needed. Assists with administration of payroll processes through ADP Workforce Now. Responsible for ensuring payroll and 401(K) wire transfers are complete and approved each payroll. Works closely with Accounting Manager to ensure accurate reconciliations and prompt payment of monthly invoicing related to healthcare and flex benefits. Completes reporting functions related to employee attendance statistics, termination, hire and transfer data, and other information as necessary. Maintains invoicing spreadsheet for health benefits and payroll deductions for insurance premiums. Assists with administrative functions related to 401(K) annual audit and testing. Coordinates open enrollment meetings for health benefits. Handles miscellaneous administrative matters as necessary.